[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
PlexFORUM • View topic - Everything and Anything: Building PCs

Everything and Anything: Building PCs

Everything and Anything: Building PCs

Postby Floppy Disk » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:05 pm

This thread is dedicated to everything and anything about building PCs. To start, let's get to know a little bit about what you're working with.

What's your complete setup? (Everything, even that fancy Logitech keyboard you have :mrgreen: )
How much did your entire setup cost you?
What do you use your computer for?

Compare your setup with other users to figure out a way to optimize performance, educate some beginners, brag about your uber super computer, or check out the newest developments in the industry.

Remember, this thread is about everything and anything about building PCs. Chip in and let your voice be heard!
Floppy Disk

Re: Everything and Anything: Building PCs

Postby PCenthusiast84 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey everyone! I figured I would list my PC specs here.

i7 6700k cpu (delidded and overclocked to 4.5ghz at 1.296 volts)
ASRock z170 Extreme6 motherboard
Evga titan x hybrid gpu
Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 16gb 2400mhz memory
Seasonic 660w platinum power supply
Corsair h105 liquid cooler
Fractal Design Define S (with custom mesh front panel)
Samsung 850 evo ssd (x3)
NZXT hue+ and the NZXT Grid fan controller

I'm also using the Corsair K65 keyboard, the evga x5 torq mouse and the Dell s2716dg g sync monitor which has a 2560x1440 resolution.
Attachments
pc.jpg
pc.jpg (86.25 KiB) Viewed 35375 times
PCenthusiast84

Return to PC Building