[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
PlexFORUM • View topic - AMD Ryzen

AMD Ryzen

AMD Ryzen

Postby PCenthusiast84 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:06 pm

I really can't wait to see what AMD has to offer with their new cpu line up! I'm not upgrading anytime soon but it will be great to see them be competitive again. Is anyone planning to upgrade to the AM4 platform or will you wait for benchmarks and reviews?
PCenthusiast84

Re: AMD Ryzen

Postby PCenthusiast84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Well it's been a few weeks since AMD has launched their Ryzen 7 line of processors and we finally get a sneak peak into the Ryzen 5 line up of processors. The Ryzen 7 processors are great for content creators and also perform very well with multi-threaded applications. The Ryzen 5 processors seem to aim more at gamers with four and six core variants. I will leave a link below from Gamers Nexus that has some more detailed information about Ryzen 5. This is an exciting time for all PC users!

http://www.gamersnexus.net/news-pc/2839 ... ease-dates
PCenthusiast84

Re: AMD Ryzen

Postby Floppy Disk » Mon May 01, 2017 12:39 pm

The AMD Ryzen looks like it'd be a perfect fit to a gaming setup. I'll definitely look into it for my next build.
Floppy Disk

Return to PC Building