[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
PlexFORUM • View topic - Which Plextor SSD do you LOVE and why?

Which Plextor SSD do you LOVE and why?

Plextor Solid State Drive

Which Plextor SSD do you LOVE and why?

Postby Floppy Disk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 pm

It's Valentines Day, and to kick things off I'd like to ask you all, which Plextor SSDs do you LOVE and why? For me, I've got to say that I LOVE the PX-1TM8Pe(G). The black and red finish looks sleek and sexy and it has super fast performance and quality. On top of this, I feel comforted that the SSD comes with a 5 year warranty. This means that if anything happens, I'm taken care of. The SSD is extremely reliable, specifically because of all the testing that's done to ensure it maintains its high performance. I've only had this unit for a few months now, but I must say that I've fallen in LOVE.

So that's me, which Plextor SSD do you LOVE and why?
Floppy Disk

Re: Which Plextor SSD do you LOVE and why?

Postby subsoniic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:29 pm

I also like the M8PeG series. I love the small form factor and looks great on my Asus gaming rig due to the native M.2 slot it just makes everything streamlined and clean with proper wire management. The heatsink adds a nice aesthetics feel to it and giving it that quality look. It's a joy to turn on my computer every day and see how fast this thing boots up ! Ive been missing out ! Also with the 5 year warranty in your back pocket, can't go wrong.
subsoniic

Postby PCenthusiast84 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm

I don't own the M8Pe(Y) but it's really sleek looking and has super fast performance to back it up! I don't know how anyone couldn't love it. It would look great in a reb/black custom build. Did I mention it's insanely fast as well?
PCenthusiast84

Postby KillStreak » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 pm

The M8Pe series is super cool! Aside from its head-turning looks, it actually is super-fast! What more could you ask for. Heard Plextor will also launch a new NVMe SSD called the M8Se Series. Check this out, folks. Not sure when it will actually be available in the US but looks awesome. Never seen anything like this in other brands.
Attachments
119561-plextor-m8se-1.jpg
119561-plextor-m8se-1.jpg (89.91 KiB) Viewed 29282 times
KillStreak

Postby PCenthusiast84 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:01 pm

That is a gorgeous ssd! I'm jealous.
PCenthusiast84

Return to Plextor