[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/top.html:78)
PlexFORUM • View topic - Which Plextor SSDs provide the most value for its cost?

Which Plextor SSDs provide the most value for its cost?

Plextor Solid State Drive

Which Plextor SSDs provide the most value for its cost?

Postby Floppy Disk » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:18 pm

There really isn't a price that you can put on a high quality SSD. Whether you're gaming or video editing, the M8Pe units are top of the line. I mean, Less than 30 second boot time, programs opening instantaneously, low heat, low power consumption and ultra durability. You can't put a price on the value of those units.

However, for the casual user, I would recommend a PX-128M6S Plus for around $84. Compared to the traditional HDDs, boot speed, opening applications, and shutting down are significantly more efficient. You save time when loading or saving large files, and the overall efficiency isn't affected with the auto save feature. You'll save yourself a lot of time (and headaches) from boosting your system's speed with the PX-128M6s. For $84, you're really getting a good deal for what you're getting.

What do you guys use your SSDs for and what can you recommend based on price? Let us know here.
Floppy Disk

Re: Which Plextor SSDs provide the most value for its cost?

Postby PCenthusiast84 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 pm

I prefer MLC SSDs but they are getting more expensive right now. A lot of people are buying more TLC SSDs. I have three SSDs in my current rig which i use mainly for web browsing and gaming.
PCenthusiast84

Re: Which Plextor SSDs provide the most value for its cost?

Postby raph3r » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:13 am

Hi

PCenthusiast84, which Plextor models do You have?
raph3r

Return to Plextor